Thursday 19 January 2017

Rise Up & Become!!






18th January, 2017 - Tia-Mariana Roos with Fatai Tangi (Dragon & Fiona)

Today marks eight years that I've lived in New Zealand and tonight I will be set apart as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints called to serve in the Australia Sydney South Mission! 

I will not be accessing social media while on my mission but my Mom will be posting on my accounts for me! 

If you would like to hear about my adventures for the next 18months my email is
tia-mariana.roos@myldsmail.net and I would LOVE more than anything to hear from you!

I am so excited to dedicate the next 18months of my life to serve the Lord with all my heart, might, mind and strength! To help my brothers and sisters become the sons and daughters that our Heavenly Father sent them here to become. I am excited to see how the Lord will shape and mold me to become the daughter I have the potential to be.

I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ challenges each of us to become. We must each rise up and become the person we were designed to be. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ knows each of us personally and loves us perfectly. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church upon the earth. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is our living Prophet today - who leads and guides us in righteousness. I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon and I know without a shadow of a doubt that it is true. I know that as we live our lives in accordance to the will of our Heavenly Father that we will be blessed and our capacity to become more like Him and our Saviour Jesus Christ will increase!

I have a love for each of you that cannot be adequately expressed with words! See you all in 18

Sister Roos xx




No comments:

Post a Comment