Monday 20 February 2017

The Eagle has landed...because Kiwi's can't fly...so, anyways, I'm here!! Sydney, Australia!!

8th Feb,2017
Heeeeey everyone! 

Sister Roos has officially landed in Australia! This is just an email to let you know that I got here safely! We landed this morning at 8:30am and have been busy busy busy! My companion is Sister Niu and we are going to be serving in the Bathurst area. I'll give more details next week when I have more to say!

Love you
Sister Roos (: (: 

ps my area is 3 hours away from where I'm at now hahahahaha and I'm driving woopwoop

Auckland Airport with genealogy in hand 8th Feb, 5:30am

Sisters travelling to Sydney

Bye New Zealand - see you in 18 months


Sisters in the MTC


President and Sister Howes

Sisters Chiu, Qiu and Siu. Sisters Chiu and Qiu are serving in Auckland - so please keep an eye out for them!

MTC companion Sister Koy (Nuicakau)

First photo with MTC companion Sister Koy (Nuicakau)

My District at the MTC

Temple day

Yellow crew with my Joseph District - Sister Koy was wearing stripes

Shopping day with the Sisters

Saw Brother Finau and Loni Afu at the temple! And Mau - but he wasn't there for the photo






No comments:

Post a Comment