Tuesday 25 July 2017

I am a Child of Royal Birth


25th July, 2017


Happy Tuesday everyone! 

Transfers happened and I have been blessed to stay in the Wattle Grove Ward here in Liverpool for another 6 weeks! How exciting is that? Let me tell you, miracles are happening here in "The Grove" and more will continue to happen because we have gone from a companionship of two, to a companionship of THREE! Yes! I'm in a trio! How good is life? Its amazing let me tell you! Sister Palepoi is the BOMB! We came to Australia at the same time and we were joking about being companions at one point during our time here - and the heavens opened a lot sooner than we thought! 

 Well, my invitation to you all last week was to acknowledge what the Saviour has done for you this week in "paying the rest" when you couldn't yourself! How many of you took the time to do this? I sure hope you did! Our Saviour has done so much for me and I hope you were able to express your gratitude to him throughout the week!

This week I'll keep it nice and short (haha). I just want to share a poem that I love with you all!
  







I am a child of Royal Birth
My Father is King of Heaven and Earth
My Spirit was born in the courts on high
A child beloved, a Princess (or Prince) am I
I was nurtured there: I lived by His side
In a home where patience and love abide
My Mother was there in that glorious place
Blessing her children with Queenly grace

I grew to stature that spirits grow
I gained the knowledge I needed to know
I was taught the truth and I knew the plan
That God and Christ laid out for man
I was there when the stars of morning sang
I mingled my voice when the heavens rang
I was there to rejoice, to praise and applaud
The shouts of joy from the sons of God

I waited my turn and I came to earth
Through the wonderful channel of human birth
Then the curtains were closed and the past was gone
On the future, too, the curtains were drawn
I lived on earth, and God willed it so
With freedom to choose the way I should go
I must search for truth, I must serve and obey
I must walk by faith or fall by the way

Someday I'll go back: I will answer the call
I'll return with my record to the Father of all
The books will be opened and so will my heart
There will be rejoicing if I've done my part
My Father, the King, with his Infinite Love
Will welcome me back to the mansions above
The curtains will part and eternity
In its light and glory, will open to me.
  
I know we are all sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father! I know he has a plan for each of us!  I know that as we lean on him continually and put our trust in him, that we will have the opportunity to live with him again! I know that it is only through the Gospel of Jesus Christ that we know what we must do to qualify to live with him. I know that we have a divine potential and it is only through the teachings of Jesus Christ that we can truly know who we are! I know that it is only through Jesus Christ that we can become who we are meant to be!

My invitation to you all this week is to look at your life, look at yourself and look at where you want to go. Are the choices you are making leading you to return to live in the presence with Heavenly Father? Do you truly know who you are? Do you know who you can become? I Invite you to reflect on these questions. If you can answer them in a way that makes you happy, there is always room for improvement - think of ways you can improve. If you are not happy with the answers that you have, what changes do you need to make in your life to be able to answer these questions in a way that you are satisfied?

I love you all!
Sister Roos xx (: (: 




No comments:

Post a Comment